Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Bucket List

My Bucket List

  • take a mission trip with Jan
  • take Zoey to Gatlinburg and stay in a cabin and go shopping
  • go back to school
  • payoff all debt
  • buy my dad something he's not expecting
  • go to Africa
  • go to Myrtle Beach
  • go to NYC and see all the sights
  • go to all the seven wonders of the world
  • find true love or let it find me
  • lose 150 pounds
  • go on vacation with my sisters and mom (its never been done)
  • go on a cruise
  • learn to appreciate quietness
  • read the Bible front to cover in a year
  • do a genealogy study for both sides of my family
  • visit all 50 states and capitals
  • be a season pass holder to Disney World
  • visit all the Disney locations
  • go on a Dives and Diner tour
  • move somewhere new
  • be a teacher on the mission field
  • start my own children's party planning business
  • catch up on all my scrapbook pages
  • meet Will Smith
  • own a house
  • go to an NFL game
  • Go on Sound of Music tour
  • Go to Vermont to the vanTrapps lodge
  • be able to pay it forward
  • hike down into Grand Canyon
  • take Zoey to Chicago
I am sure the list will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment